Student Leadership Opportunities
Are you looking to get more involved in your campus community this year? Are you excited for the opportunity to develop leadership skills while learning about governance? Consider a position in student leadership!
2023–24 Associated Student Organization Elections
If you are a student who is interested in running to be part of the ASO Board. Please carefully read below as you navigate the application process:
- Application Packet available for pick up at the Office of Student Life/ASO in C2-107A starting Monday, February 6, 2023.
- Deadline to submit application packet is Monday, March 20, 2023, by 4 pm.
- Write-In Candidate deadline Tuesday, March 21, 2023, by 4 pm.
- Mandatory Candidate Meeting on Tuesday, March 21, 2023, at 1 pm via Zoom.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please visit the Office of Student Life in C2-107A or contact Ms. Alvynette Williams at email@example.com
2023–24 Student Trustee Elections
The Student Trustee is an important elected position charged with representing the interests of students and advocating on their behalf. The Student Trustee is seated with members of the Los Angeles Community College District Board of Trustees and is recognized as a full member at meetings. The Student Trustee also serves as the Chair of the District-wide Student Affairs Committee (SAC) which is composed of elected ASO/ASU presidents from the nine campuses.
If you are interested in running for Student Trustee, please note the information below to guide you through the application process:
- Deadline to submit Student Trustee Application is March 15, 2023 by 4 pm.
- Write-In Candidate deadline March 24, 2023 by 4 pm.
- Your name will NOT appear on the ballot if your application is received after March 15.
Below are all the documents you will need to guide you:
Paper applications are available for pick up at the Office of Student Life/ASO in C2-105 starting February 13, 2023. The online application will open at 8 am starting February 13, 2023. You will need to login to your Office365 account to complete the application. Access ONLINE application here on 02/13/2023: bit.ly/studenttrusteeapp23
If you have any questions, please email the Office of Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org