Fall 2008 Information
Summer 2008 Class Offerings
Update Your Email Address in
the Student Information System (SIS)
| Beginning with the summer 2007 term, our course management system, Moodle, requires students to have accounts in the SIS. This will allow us to auto-generate login ids and passwords. For more information contact Linda Delzeit.
- Start at: http://www.laccd.edu/student_information/sis_logon.asp
- Click on links to Student Information System.
- Enter Student ID # or Social Security Number.
- Enter PIN as MMDD of the month and day you were born.
- Upon first entering the SIS, you will see the box that lists the email id for you in the system. If this is empty or says N/A you need to update it. Without a current email id, your account cannot be generated for the campus course management system.
- First step in updating your email id is to click on the word EDIT in the top right of that box.
- Remove any contents that are in the box and enter a complete, current working email id.
- Lastly, click on the word UPDATE and your email id will be changed and saved to the system.
- 100% online classes may have 1-3 scheduled meetings on campus required for orientation, mid-term and final exams. Check the individual class home page and/or syllabus for those requirements.
- Hybrid classes are a blend of on campus and online hours. A hybrid class meets a minimum of 50% on campus and the rest will be online.